VendorLink Sprint 42 - March 2022
Release date: March 24, 2022
About this release
Vendor and contract overview
The data retrieval methods of the vendor overview in the Vendors module and the contracts overview in the Contracts module have been completely renewed. In terms of appearance, the overviews have remained the same. The overviews have been rebuilt with the aim of reducing loading times. A 'Refresh' button has also been added at the top right of the overview to retrieve the data again.
Login without password for vendors
Vendors can now log in to the Supplier Portal without a password. For this, the 'Log in without password' button is available on the login page. This gives you the opportunity to log in via a security code that we send to your email address.
A number of bugs have also been fixed in this release and smaller new developments have been realized. Read below all changes that have been made in this release.
- Several language corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- An 'Invoice link' column has been added to all invoice line tables. Once set up, this can be used to click through to invoices in another system.
- It is now possible to determine yourself which columns are visible in the audit overview. Use the 'Columns' button at the top right of the overview.
- In Admin > Vendor Rating Settings > Vendor Rating Settings there is an option that allows users with the role 'Vendor Rating Viewer' to access VR Dashboard > Ratings. This feature was disabled and the content was not visible to users with only this role. This has now been fixed.
- The 'Copy' function for contacts in the audit details was out of order, this function has now been restored.
- The vendors overview has been completely renewed with the aim of reducing loading times. A 'Refresh' button has also been added to the top right of the overview with which the data is reloaded.
- A 'Category' column has been added to Vendors > Vendors > Contacts that allows you to filter on the vendor's category.
- The Document Viewer is now available for documents uploaded in a questionnaire in Vendors > Project Intake.
- It is now possible in the 'Info' tab of the vendor details to click on the email address in the 'Address' section to send an email directly from your e-mail client.
- When linking a category to a vendor, we now also show the category reference in addition to the category name.
- It is now possible to add Google Alerts at a vendor with the role 'Vendor Management Register'.
- It is now possible to create a contract from the vendor details via the 'Add +' button in the Contracts module.
- Since the previous release, vendor names were shown in capital letters in the vendor overview, this has now been fixed.
- The email sent when a Project Intake questionnaire workflow is stopped has been corrected. The username in the salutation and the name of the user who stopped the worflow were switched.
- Vendor admins could not be linked from Firefox, this has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where column filters were showing on the wrong column.
- The contract overview has been completely renewed with the aim of reducing loading times. A 'Refresh' button has also been added at the top right of the overview with which the data is can be reloaded.
- The end date of a contract now gets an orange color when the end date is within three months or an 'End of contract' notification has already been sent. The end date turns red when the end date has passed.
- It is now possible to edit contract notes afterwards.
- It is now possible to upload attachments to contract notes.
- Contracts where 'Silent renewal?' is activated in the contract details, will be automatically renewed based on the fields 'Number of possible extensions', 'Extension term number' and 'Extension term period'.
- It is now possible to resend an RFQ invitation to a vendor. To do this, use the 'Resend' button in the 'Suppliers' tab in an RFQ.
- When linking a category to a contract, we now also show the category reference in addition to the category name.
- It is now possible to link a category directly when adding a contract. To activate this, set the 'Category' field to 'Mandatory' in Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract detail fields visibility.
- When adding a contract manager you can now search in the drop-down field.
- Users added to an RFQ will now receive a notification email.
- The 'Clear filter' button in Contracts > Contract Products did not clear all filters. All filters are now cleared.
- The sorting of companies in the 'Company' field on the contract add-on form is now alphabetical.
- An issue where the login links in E-Signing invitations to SSO users did not always work properly has been resolved.
- Some fields that are not visible to the user are hidden in Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract detail fields visibility.
- Het verwijderen en bewerken van herhalende taken wordt nu in de bewerkingslog bijgehouden.
- It is now possible to link multiple authorization labels to users at the same time.
- Authorization labels can be provided with a reference number.
- When you delete a workflow in Admin > General settings > Workflows, the workflow is disconnected for all current entities (for example during an audit).
- A new user role is available: RFQ Administrator. This role allows the user to access all RFQs (Contracts > RFQ), even if the account is not associated with the RFQ.
- A new user role is available: Project Administrator. With this role, the user has access to all Project Intakes (Vendors > Project Intake), even if the account is not associated with the RFQ.
- It is now possible to log in without a password. Click on 'Log in without a password' to use this. Enter your email address and then the security code we will send you to log in.