VendorLink Sprint 43 - April 2022
Release date: April14, 2022
About this release
Contract document creation
The contract document creation function has been completely renewed. It is now possible to compose a document together with the supplier. You can compose a selection of text-blocks, the supplier can then comment on this from the Supplier Portal and approve or reject the blocks. At the end, the document can be generated and saved with the contract. Contract document creation can be found in the Contracts module and can be recognized by the icon below.
- Several language corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- In the menu on the left in the Vendors and Contracts modules you can now scroll if the list of icons does not completely fit on the screen.
- Supplier names are now also shown in the workflow tasks on the start center.
- When copying a Query, the 'Default value' in filters was not copied, this has now been corrected.
- A '(De)select all' button has been added in Vendor Rating > Audits > Send reminder.
- Stopped audit workflows were temporarily not shown in the 'Archive' tab in the audit details. This has now been fixed so that future stopped workflows will be shown again in the Archive.
- A bug where documents in archived audits were no longer visible has been resolved.
- It is now possible to make standard supplier detail fields mandatory. This functionality can be found in Admin > Vendors settings > Customization > Visibility fields.
- It is now possible to make standard contact details fields mandatory. This functionality can be found in Admin > Vendors settings > Customization > Contact fields visibility.
- The 'Administrators' section in the 'Info' tab in the supplier details has been moved to be under the 'Categories' section.
- In Vendors > Checklist items we show in the column 'Action' by means of icons whether a checklist item has expired. We now also show this column in the checklist items at supplier level ('Documents' tab in the supplier details).
- Users with the 'Vendor Management Register' role can now edit the properties of attachments they have uploaded themselves.
- Navigating to an audit from a Project went wrong when the audit had not yet been sent, this has been corrected.
- It was temporarily not possible to search for free field values in the supplier overview, this has been corrected.
- It was temporarily not possible to search for Tags in the supplier overview, this has now been corrected.
- The creation date of a project was no longer automatically shown in the project name in the project overview, this has now been corrected.
- The contract document creation function has been completely renewed. It is now possible to compose a document together with the supplier. You compose a selection of blocks of text, the supplier can then comment on this from the Supplier Portal and approve or reject the blocks. At the end, the document can be generated and saved with the contract. Read more about contract document creation here.
- Signatures uploaded to an E-Signing request are now automatically reduced in size if they do not fit on the .pdf file.
- After just creating a draft contract, you will now be redirected to the draft contracts tab. Previously, you were redirected to the active contracts tab.
- Users with the 'Contract Management Register' role can now edit the properties of attachments that they have uploaded themselves.
- Regeneration of E-Signing documents did not go well when the signatures took up more than one page. This has now been corrected.
- It was temporarily not possible to search for free field values in the contract overview, this has been corrected.
- When manually extending a contract by means of the 'Renew contract' button, no additional repetitive tasks are created.
- When the setting 'Remove filters when logging out' is activated in the settings of a user account, the filters are now also deleted in the contracts module. This was not the case before.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filters from showing all available values when navigating between the 'Active' and 'Archived' tabs while filtering.
- Custom fields now show IDs for use in import processes in Admin > General settings > Import data.
- It is now possible to assign an order to document categories (Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Document categories). The list of document categories associated with a document in the Vendors of Contracts module is displayed in this order. If you do not set an order, the document categories are shown in alphabetical order.
- After deleting a user account you will now be returned to the archive.
- When a Supplier Portal user opens an RFQ that has a team for which a colleague is a member but the user is not yet a member, the user is automatically added to the team.