VendorLink Sprint 44 - May 2022
Release date: May 12, 2022
About this release
It is now possible to have audits sent automatically. You can set this per category and per checklist item. This way you can easily request documents automatically from the supplier when the end date of the document has passed.
For all tables where a Columns button is present, it is now possible to change the position of these columns. Click the Columns button and simply drag the columns into the desired order.
See the release notes below for full details regarding this release.
- Several language corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- It is now possible to change the position of columns in some overviews. You do this via the Columns button. Drag the columns there into the desired order.
- Three new actions have been added to the Quick Links in the menu bar. You can now directly create vendors, contracts and projects if you are authorized to do so.
- The policy compliance has been updated. It is now possible to set three different compliance thresholds: service, work and delivery. You set this in the contract procedures. You then indicate for each commodity which compliance threshold applies. We check in Spend > Policy compliance per vendor and contract which procedure is linked to the contract and whether it complies based on the spend volume.
- It is now possible to have audits sent automatically and thus easily request expired documents from your vendors. You can read how to set this up here.
- Risk Assessment questionnaires now have an option to automatically number the questions.
- It is now possible to make an export of questionnaires in a Project.
- The search function in the vendor overview has been adjusted so that you can now also search for parts of data from different columns.
- The export function of the vendor overview now also takes into account the set column filters.
- The columns 'Classification' and 'Type' in the vendor overview now have a column filter.
- The Columns function has been added to the task overview in the 'Tasks' tab in the supplier details.
- Het was tijdelijk niet mogelijk om op de 'Categorieën' kolom in het leveranciersoverzicht te sorteren, dit is nu opgelost.
- You can now select an email template when sending a contract document creation request. You can configure the email templates in Admin > Contracts settings > Settings.
- The search function in the contracts overview has been adjusted so that you can now also search for parts of data from different columns.
- The contract manager field 'Type' is now hidden if no contract manager types are set in Admin > Tables > Contract Manager Types.
- The export function of the contract overview now also takes into account the set column filters.
- After creating a contract document from contract document creation, a confirmation is now shown where you have the option to navigate directly to the created attachment in the contract.
- In Contracts > Planning (table) a new column has been added: Last date. This is the final end date of the contract, calculated on the basis of the end date and the extension period set.
- The Columns feature has been added to the task overview in the 'Contract tasks' tab in the contract details.
- The 'Contract summary' tab in the details of a contract now also shows the contract locations.
- Draft contracts can no longer be archived. You can now only activate or delete draft contracts.
- If 10 or more planning points were present in an RFQ, the sorting was no longer correct. This has now been corrected.
- It is no longer possible to add the same supplier to an RFQ twice.
- The Columns function has been added to the task overview.
- The 'Tasks this week' e-mail no longer contains an .ics file if the e-mail contains multiple tasks. A .ics file with multiple tasks is not supported by most email clients.
- If you have set a standard selection value such as vendorsor cost centres in a custom field with type 'Select', we will fill in the available vendors/cost centres as selection values in the custom field. These are now sorted in alphabetical order.