VendorLink Sprint 46 - June 2022
Release date: June 25, 2022
About this release
Several changes have been made to the RFQ module. From now on, it will no longer be called RFQ but RFx. In addition, you now have the option to send an additional questionnaire to your suppliers after closing the RFQ and analyzing the results. You can now also defer sending an RFQ, while sending you set a date/time at which we should automatically send the RFQ.
See the release notes below for full details regarding this release.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- With TEAMS e-mails, all attachments from the entire conversation are no longer sent. We now only send the attachments of the relevant message.
- The e-mail forwarding function incorrectly registered the reception time of e-mails (two hours late), this has now been corrected.
- It is now possible to paste images into e-mails that you send from VendorLink.
- Chart legend text now depends on the user's language setting.
- In the Recurring Invoices overview in Spend > Process Analysis we now show recurring invoices that have been returned more than four times.
- Questions on a Vendor Rating vendor report are now truncated after 500 characters instead of 250 characters.
- Vendor Rating custom fields are now also shown in the Comments and Open questions overviews in the supplier details (Vendor Rating > VR Dashboard > Select vendor).
- The 'Mail report' feature for rating details at contract level was out of order. The functionality is now restored.
- In the 'Contracts' tab in the vendor details, RFQ processes are now also shown in which the vendor is part.
- Users who are linked to a vendor as a vendor administrator are now always authorized to see the vendor. Even if they are not authorized by category authorization or authorization labels.
- Additional filters have been added in Contracts > Contract Products.
- A 'Clear filters' button has been added in Contracts > Contract Products.
- The loading time of Contracts > Contract Products has been improved.
- The contract free fields are now available via the Columns function in Contracts > Financial.
- Numbering is now no longer mandatory for document creation.
- RFQ has been renamed to RFx.
- It is now possible to send an additional questionnaire to your suppliers after closing an RFQ. This functionality becomes visible as a tab in the RFQ once it is closed.
- Several filters have been added in the 'Questions' tab in the RFQ details. For example, you can easily filter on questions that have been assigned to you.
- It is now possible to send a deferred RFQ. You can now specify an alternative date when sending.
- It is now possible to set a maximum number of points for products, documents and text questions/multi-select in a questionnaire in an RFQ. This maximum number of points is checked when assigning points in the 'Analyze results' tab.
- In the 'Analyze results' tab we now show the unit and the quantity for the products.
- Obligations in the contract details (Financial tab) are now divided into Current and Expired.
- An overview of contract obligations has been added in Contracts > Financial.
- The links in the contract approval email were no longer hyperlinks, this has been resolved.
- The export of the RFQ results (Analyze Results tab) gave an error when you tried to extract the .zip file with the standard Windows unpacking tool. This has now been resolved.
- In the list of available users when linking contract managers, some users were shown multiple times, this has now been resolved.
- The complaint settings in Admin > Vendors settings > Complaint settings were no longer visible. This has now been resolved.
- New tokens are available for the 'End date of contract' notification in Admin > Contracts settings > Contract notifications. Read here which tokens are available.
- The [VL:URLLINK] token no longer worked in the 'End date of Contract' notification. This has now been corrected.