VendorLink Sprint 47 - July 2022
Release date: July 15, 2022
About this release
New Supplier Portal
The Supplier Portal has been given a new look. Supplier Portal users will now be taken to a home page showing open tasks for them. The operation and appearance of specific components, such as audits, for example, have not changed. The new look of the Supplier Portal ensures that it is easier to navigate through the portal and that it is clear which tasks are open.
Contract signing is now integrated into the main application. Instead of a link to a form, users now receive a link with which they can easily log in and approve the contract from within the application. We also show pending approval requests on the Start Center.
See the release notes below for full details regarding this release.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- It is now possible to paste images into emails that you send from VendorLink.
- The start center notification about new Google Alert messages mentioned some that are incorrect. This has now been corrected.
- After allocating a forwarded e-mail, the list of received e-mails opens again automatically, if there are any unassigned e-mails yet.
- The Big Number 'Contract Compliance YTD Company' did not show the company name, this has now been corrected.
- You now have the option to set up Spend Alerts. You set one or more limit amounts per supplier. If the total volume of the supplier exceeds this limit, the configured user will receive a notification by e-mail and a notification on the Start Center. Go to Spend > Vendors, open a vendor and click on 'Alerts' to set up an alert.
- The 'Table in report' functionality has been added to the tables in Spend > Organization > Contract compliance.
- The 'Table in report' functionality has been added to the tables in Spend > Vendors > Spend per month.
- The 'Table in report' functionality has been added to the tables in Spend > Accounts payable > Invoices per month.
- A new overview has been added in Vendor Rating > Surveys: Audit Surveys. Here you can select an audit based on audit name, in which you then see all survey results from all surveys and suppliers of that audit together.
- Audit survey question attachments were temporarily not visible in the Supplier Portal. This has now been corrected.
- The Country field in the Supplier Portal was not populated with all available countries when the user uses the German language setting.
- The category structure is now visible in the filter on the 'Categories' column in the supplier overview. You can click on a main category to filter all subcategories at once. You can also filter only on the main category by means of Ctrl+click on a main category.
- Two new columns have been added to the supplier overview: 'Total spend' and 'Spend current year'. You can make these columns visible via the Columns function.
- The overview Supplier Agreements in the 'Contracts' tab in the supplier details has been moved to the 'Ratings' tab.
- Forwarded emails stored at the supplier temporarily did not contain attachments, this has now been resolved.
- The Audit Viewer or Audit Moderator roles are no longer required to export a Risk Assessment questionnaire in the Projects functionality.
- The Chamber of Commerce link in Vendors > New supplier data has been replaced. The link we used is no longer available, so this functionality has changed. When you now click on the 'Search at Chamber of Commerce' button, the website of the Chamber of Commerce is automatically searched based on the supplier name.
- Contract approval has been renewed. The approval form is now integrated into VendorLink and no longer a separate page outside the main application.
- The category structure is now visible in the filter on the 'Categories' column in the contracts overview and contract products overview. You can click on a main category to filter all subcategories at once. You can also filter only on the main category by means of Ctrl+click on a main category.
- The 'Contract type' column in the contracts overview now has a filter that allows you to filter by contract type.
- It is now possible to set explanations for standard contract fields. An i icon will appear next to the fields on the contract add-on form and the contract detail form. When a user clicks on this, they see the set explanation. This can be set in Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract fields visibility.
- When linking a contract manager, the list of available users sometimes showed users who were no longer active. This has now been resolved.