VendorLink Sprint 48 - August 2022
Release date: August 5th, 2022
About this release
Exclude Spend data
It is now possible to exclude suppliers, cost types and supplier-cost type combinations in the Spend module. The data is then hidden and is no longer visible.
Complaint custom field explanations
It is now possible to set explanations for complaint custom fields. These are visible to your own users when creating/viewing a complaint, but possibly also to the supplier in the Supplier Portal if you use 8D complaint reports.
See the release notes below for full details regarding this release.
- Several text corrections have been made.
- It is now possible to link directly to Queries via the URL.
- A new Big Number is available: My Open Tasks. This Big Number shows the number of tasks that are still in your name and that have not yet been performed.
- The Query table 'Users' gave no result. This has now been fixed.
- The Query table 'Products' (8D complaint products) is now visible to users with one of the Vendor Management Viewer/Register/Moderator roles.
- It is now possible to completely exclude suppliers, cost categories and supplier-cost category combinations. The data will then no longer appear in the Spend module. This functionality is available to users with access to the Admin module. Read more about this setting here.
- Before you send an audit, if you have enabled the request Documents function, we now check whether documents are actually requested in the audit.
- Fixed a bug where users sometimes received a 'Failure' message when sending an audit.
- It is now possible to set an explanation for complaint custom fields (Admin > Vendors settings > Complaint custom fields). This explanation is visible from the client, but also for the supplier in the Supplier Portal if the field is set as visible to them via the option 'Filled in by supplier?'.
- Users with the 'Project User' role can now create new projects (Vendors > Project Intake).
- Users with the 'Project User' role no longer see the 'Templates' tab in Vendors > Project Intake.
- Users with the 'Project User' role can no longer add project templates.
- Users with the 'Project User' role can now add tasks in a project phase.
- Users with the 'Project User' role can now start RFQs from within a project if they also have the 'RFQ Moderator' role.
- The questionnaire explanation in the 'Intake & Assessment' phase in a project is now only shown in the questionnaire details, no longer also under the questionnaire name.
- The supplier details of archived suppliers were temporarily not visible, this is now fixed.
- When filtering in the category tree with no result in the supplier overview, the application crashed if you had also set the 'Spend 2022' column as visible at that time.
- When an E-Signing request is rejected by one of the signatories, the sender of the request will also receive an e-mail notification.
- The available tokens for the 'Workflow invite user Contracts' default notification have been expanded. Read more here.
- A bug where users who were only allowed to view a contract based on the contract manager link did not always see the contract attachments. This has now been corrected.
- It was temporarily not possible to delete contract notes, the delete function is now restored.
- The order of the 'Task description' and 'Task' fields in Admin > Contract settings > Tables > Contract templates > Tasks > Add has been switched to match all other task add-on forms.
- Mandatory vendor details fields in an audit were not always outlined in blue (shown as required) while they were required. This has now been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where shared documents were not always displayed in the document viewer.
- Fixed an issue where shared archived contracts were still showing on the Supplier Portal home page.
- The export features in Vendor Rating have been restored.
- Several layout bugs have been fixed.
- A new page has been added called 'Requested files' and will contain the requested downloads. For now only the invoices list view excel export will be saved here. With this function it is possible to download larger excel files than before.
- For Spend Analytics it is now possible to receive invoices from AP Automation earlier and more often by using the InvoiceId and status. The following information has now also been added to this transfer:
- File type (Searchable PRD, OCR PDF, UBL2.1, INSBOU003, etc.)
- URL link to the invoice in AP Automation
- Extended dimension info
- For M3, fields have been added on the purchase order lines to be able to process orders with alternative units, quantities and prices. This has also been added to include in the matching tolerances.*
- A search option for purchase orders has been added. This includes an extra field in the order search screen, where a value can be looked up at line level to find the correct order. For the first release, this value can only be entered via Procurement.*
- The anonymous Superuser login for ISPnext employees has been replaced by a personalized MFA driven Superuser login.
- For SAP, the text field is now also filled for purchase order lines from the invoice header – the invoice header is used if it is filled, if not, it is returned to the default and filled with the invoice number.*
The following ERP generic issues have been resolved:
- Invoices that got stuck in the workflow as soon as no user could be determined.
- Using a credit coding template with percentages gave an error when used on a credit invoice.
- An active filter in the easy routes on approver was not made visual as such.
- The validation on duplicate invoices was incorrectly triggered when the supplier or invoice number was not recognized.
- Old suppliers were not correctly inactivated when updating the VAT number.
The following issues have been resolved for SAP:
- BankType was not updated correctly from the supplier master data import.
- The wrong positions were used to read the SAP profit centers.
- The wrong positions were used to read out the SAP profit centers. aProfit centers were incorrectly duplicated for all companies during the import.
* This item requires customer specific configuration which may incur additional costs. Ask your account manager for more information.