VendorLink Sprint 50 - September 2022
Release date: September 15th, 2022
About this release
It is now possible to copy dashboard reports and transfer ownership to another user. You can use these functionalities to quickly create multiple reports or to create reports for another user.
You can now send audit reminders for an entire audit group at once. This functionality is included in the 'Send reminder' functionality in the audit overview.
See the release notes below for full details regarding this release.
- Various text corrections and changes have been made.
- Loading teams in the team panel has been optimized, loading time has been reduced.
- Een bug waardoor het vanuit de audit details niet mogelijk was om via Quick Links (menu balk) naar een contract te navigeren, is opgelost.
- It was temporarily not possible to manage team members of a team, this has now been corrected.
- It is now possible to copy a report, this function can be found in 'Manage report'.
- It is now possible to transfer the ownership of a report to another user, this function can be found in 'Manage report'.
- A new element is available for your reports: Lists. There are currently 4 lists available: My tasks, My contracts, My checklist items and My suppliers. Read here how the content of these lists is determined.
- You can now send audit reminders in bulk. This new function is housed behind an existing button at the top of the audit overview: Send reminder. The new operation is explained as soon as you click on this button.
- A new overview has been added in the Vendors module: Address List. This overview can be found as a tab in the regular supplier overview. The overview contains the default addresses of all active suppliers and any locations registered in the supplier details.
- Phases in Project Intake (Vendors > Project Intake) no longer have a colored border based on whether a phase is empty, filled or completed. This has been replaced by a colored dot next to the name of the phase.
- When you open the team from the vendor overview, all vendor teams you are a member of are shown.
- Some characters in supplier names were displayed incorrectly in the column filter in the supplier overview. This has been corrected.
- Contracts with 'Silent renewal?' activated and the fields 'Period extension', 'Number of extensions' and 'Number of possible extensions' filled (the latter field must also be higher than 1), will not receive an 'End date of Contract' notification.
- Users with only the 'Contract Management Viewer' role did not see the contents of large text fields in the contract details such as the Comments field. This has now been corrected.
- A direct link to the contract products overview (Contracts > Contract products) now works again. This did not lead you directly to the contract products overview at first.
- It is no longer possible to upload files with a file size of 0kb.
- The 'Extend contract' function in the contract details did not always work properly when the user was using the Swedish language setting. This has now been corrected.
- New VL Tokens are available for the notification 'Workflow invite user audits', read here which VL Tokens are available now.
- The language of the import processes in Admin > General settings > Import data now depends on the user's language set.
- The order set in Admin > Vendors settings > Personalization > Supplier detail field order now also applies to audits in the Supplier Portal.
- It is now possible to edit the contents of the 'Silent renewal?' notification. This notification is sent for contracts where the contract details have the option 'Silent Renewal?' is set to 'Yes'. This notification can be defined in Admin > Contracts settings > Contract notifications under the name 'Automatic contract extension'.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various lay-out corrections have been made.
- Some fields in an Audit > Data of your organization were not marked as mandatory even though they were set to be required. This has now been corrected.
- In the details of an 8D complaint the content of some fields was not always visible, this has now been corrected.
The setup menu has been moved to a 'gear' icon, which can be found at the top right of the menu bar.
The performance of payment data import has been improved for Dynamics365 F&O and Dynamics365 BC.
When claiming an invoice that is in a system task, the user will now first receive a warning.
The option for automatic matching has been added to the supplier settings. If this is enabled, all invoices from the relevant supplier, which have no recognition errors, and from which the order(s) have been received, will automatically be sent into the matching, without the intervention of the creditors administration. Previously this only worked with XML invoices.
In the supplier settings it is now possible to add a supplier-specific waiting time (in days) for waiting for goods.
Errors could occur when retrieving order data from and posting invoices to an ERP when the ERP is (temporarily) unavailable. This has been fixed for Dynamics365 BC, Dynamics365 F&O, SAP and AX2012.
Layout adjustments have been made to correct the position and color of some icons in the robotic process automation popover.
Layout adjustments have been made for a smoother hoverover of a list box, the text no longer jumps.
The username of existing users can now no longer be edited.
The description for the user import has been modified to include the ID column.
Logistical lines without goods receipt number could not be posted in SAP, this has been solved.