Sprint 51 - October 2022
Release date: October 6, 2022
About this release
New Supplier Portal features
You can now post messages on the home page of the Supplier Portal. This way you can easily inform your suppliers.
It is now possible to share the contact matrix in the Supplier Portal. This way you can give your suppliers insight into which contacts they can approach.
From now on you can share vendor agreements in the Supplier Portal. The supplier gains insight into the data shown in the 'Results' tab of the vendor agreement.
Document end dates in audits
Suppliers can provide documentation through an audit. They can specify an end date for each document. From now on it is possible to change this end date from the audit details prior to approval.
See the release notes below for full details regarding this release.
- Various text corrections and changes have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- In the English language, the name of Category has been aligned. In some places this was called Commodity, we now use Category everywhere.
- In the general search bar it is now possible to search for locations that are linked to a supplier in the Vendors module.
- In Spend > Companies > Select company > Spend per category > Select category > Spend per supplier, we now show a column 'Contract' that indicates whether a contract is present within the selected period (or part of it) in the period selector.
- In Spend > Companies > Select company > Spend by category, we now show a column 'Contract compliance' in which the percentage of contract compliance is shown.
- It is now possible to send an audit reminder email to another supplier user.
- The overview Vendor Rating > Surveys > Audit surveys sometimes did not load. This has now been corrected.
- The date format in audit workflows has been changed to DD-MM-YYYY 00:00 (24h) for all languages.
- The 'Report' function in Vendor Rating > VR Dashboard > Ratings > Select rating gave an error temporarily, this function has now been corrected.
- Survey template header attachments (Documents tab in a survey template) from a survey in an audit were temporarily only downloadable by the user to whom the audit invitation was initially sent. This has now been corrected, all supplier users can now download the attachments.
- You can now post messages on the home page of the Supplier Portal. These messages are immediately visible to the supplier after logging in to the Supplier Portal. You can set these messages in Vendors > Suppliers > Supplier Portal > Messages in Supplier Portal.
- An overview has been added in which you can see all kinds of information at a glance about the use of the Supplier Portal page. To do this, navigate to Vendors > Suppliers > Supplier Portal > Supplier Portal usage.
- An overview has been added in which we show which suppliers have access to the Supplier Portal, and with how many people. To do this, navigate to Vendors > Suppliers > Supplier Portal > Vendors with access.
- It is now possible to share the contact matrix (with the contacts of the supplier) in the Supplier Portal. The overview is then visible to the supplier. Enable 'Show the contact matrix in Supplier Portal' in Admin > Vendors settings > Settings to share the contact matrix. They will not receive any notification about this, the contact matrix will be shown as standard on the start page of the Supplier Portal from that moment on.
- On the supplier add-on form we now show all detail fields that are also visible in the supplier details.
- Links can now be used in the 'Management Info' block in the 'Info' tab of the supplier details.
- At the top of the category tree in the supplier overview we show which categories are currently filtered. You can remove the categories from the filter by using the the X next to the category name.
- The 'Clear filters' button now also clears the filters in the category tree.
- Changes to the 'Influence' and 'Risk' fields in Vendors > Risk Analysis are now applied to the categories in Admin > Tables > Categories. You must have 'Vendor Management Moderator' permissions to edit these fields.
- When exporting a questionnaire in a Risk Assessment phase of a project, the classifications are now also included in the export.
- Companies can now be linked in the 'Authorization' tab in the supplier details. At the moment there is no functionality behind this, this development is a preparation for an upcoming new feature.
- In audits it is now possible to change the end date of a document specified by the supplier.
- It is now possible to share supplier agreements with suppliers via the Supplier Portal. You can share a supplier appointment via the option 'Show appointment in Supplier Portal' in the 'Details' tab of the supplier appointment. Read more here.
- Hiding the 'Part of' field does not work, the field remained visible. If the field is set as hidden, the field is now actually hidden.
- Fixed an issue where values were stored in custom fields with quotes around them.
- [RFQ] In the 'Analyze results' tab, the header remains visible when you navigate down. This way you can easily see which column belongs to which supplier.
- [E-Signing] In E-Signing processes, users automatically go off-hold once all other signers who are not on-hold have signed.
- [E-Signing] Two new tokens are available for E-Signing invitation emails: [VL:SENDER] and [VL:DOCNAMES]. Read more about these tokens here.
- [E-Signing] DocuSign requests are now colored to indicate status. No color = not yet sent, yellow = sent, green = signed.
- In Contracts > Financial > Obligations, the 'Month' and 'Year' columns now have filters.
- In the 'Financial' tab in the contract details, all columns of the 'Obligations' overview now have filters.
- The 'Contract Managers' column now includes a multi-select filter.
- The 'Contract owner' column now has a multi-select filter.
- It is now possible to update the fields 'Description' and 'Explanation for vendor' of a checklist item in Admin for all checklist items at the suppliers in the Vendors module. You can perform this action via the 'Refresh details' button at a checklist item in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Checklist items.
- When using a passwordless login link you must now click on 'Send code' before we send the code. This first happened directly when opening the link.