NEXT 202244 - October 2022
Release date: October 27, 2022
About this release
Initialing pages with E-Signing
It is now possible to set that in addition to the signature under a document, each page must also be initialed.
A default setting for this can be set in the Admin module, it is possible to change this per E-Signing request before sending.
Support for Adobe Sign
It is now possible to select Adobe Sign as your E-Signing partner.
It is not possible to add multiple custom vendor's field in a Query.
- Various text corrections and changes have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- Various backend-system corrections have been made.
- The general search bar crashed in very specific cases, this has now been fixed.
- When changing names of custom fields, this was not displayed correctly in the table where the sort order could be changed, this has now been fixed.
- Dashboard reports under 'Reports managed by me' were not sorted, this is now fixed.
- It is now possible to give users Spend rights only for specific companies.
Use the user role 'Spend Company User' for this and link the desired companies to the user account. It is important that you do not associate the Spend Viewer and Spend Moderator roles when you have associated the above role with a user account. Because these roles provide insight into all Spend data.
- It is now possible to use 'audit templates' when creating new audits.
- In the overview [Vendor Rating>Surveys>Audit surveys] the filtering was not correct on the audit name you had chosen in advance. This has now been resolved.
- A warning will appear if an attachment is made confidential, indicating that this attachment may then become invisible if you do not have the correct role.
- In the supplier details, but also in the overview of checklist items, a column is now available to show the last upload date of an underlying document.
- Users who have access to the Vendors module and who also have an 'Audit *' role, can now see the linked audits in the 'Ratings' tab, and click through to access the relevant audit.
- An error in the 'Supplier Portal' tab resulted in a certain status not being included in 'Open Audits', resulting in an incorrect value. This has now been resolved.
- [General] A warning will appear if an attachment is made confidential, indicating that this attachment may then become invisible if you do not have the correct role.
- [RFx] It is now possible to rename the last (fixed) step in an RFx schedule.
- [General] When creating contracts in draft status, 'mandatory fields' were not checked when activating the contract, this has now been changed.
- [E-Signing] An issue that caused completed E-Signing requests to not always be marked as completed has been resolved.
- [RFx] Incorrect text in the notification 'End date for submitting questions has passed'. This has now been corrected.