NEXT 202247 - November 2022
Release date: November 17th, 2022
About this release
Projects in Vendor Rating
It is now possible to link projects to a rating in Vendor Rating. The VR Dashboard now has a tab in which rating results can be analyzed per project.
See the release notes below for all details regarding this release.
- Various text corrections and changes have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- You will no longer receive a security email when you log in from a new IP address with a previously used device.
- Comments on a workflow step are now saved after you leave the field. You can leave a comment now, not yet approve or disapprove it and come back to it later while retaining the entered comment.
- The notification badges in the team panel are working properly again.
- It is now possible to link a project (from Vendors > Projects) to a rating in Vendor Rating. A new tab has been added in the VR Dashboard: Projects. Here you can view rating results per project.
- Survey loading time has been sped up.
- The 'Category' drop-down on the vendor add form has been updated and now shows the category structure. It is also now possible to search and select multiple categories.
- The table of data in Vendors > Geo > select country has been expanded with a search bar, category filter and the locations of the vendor.
- 8D complaint report numbers are now only generated when the report is created, instead of on the add-on form. This prevents duplicate report numbers when opening multiple add-on forms at the same time.
- The 'Status' column in Vendors > Vendors > select vendors > Ratings > Audits now shows the status name instead of the number.
- The 'Category' drop-down on the contract add form has been updated and now shows the category structure. It is also now possible to search and select multiple categories.
- [RFx] In the 'Analyze results' tab, the total score per vendor is now also shown at the top of the table.
- [RFx] It is now possible to set a currency for a product/service in an RFx. The vendor can see in the Supplier Portal in which currency the price must be stated.
- The 'Contract template' drop-down on the contract add form now shows the contract templates in alphabetical order again.
- The user overview in Admin > General settings > Users now contains the Columns functionality and the 'Clear filters' functionality.
- The notification 'x number of new messages' in the teams panel has been removed. The notification bubbles are sufficient to indicate new messages.