On the evening of January 26th, 2023, VendorLink's appearance will change.
A number of menu items will also be moved within the application.
On this page you can read all the changes.
ISPnext (www.ispnext.com) took over the activities and assignments of VendorLink in 2021 and the two companies have been operating as 1 company ever since. We are therefore working towards one user-friendly platform by integrating both applications. It was also long overdue to migrate the UI to the latest standards.
The default colors within the application have changed. Instead of the magenta menu bar, we are going to use a white menu bar with blue menu items. This gives the application a fresher look.
The magenta does return in the active menu items.
The background has changed as well.
Color use of own organization
A popular function within the application is to adjust the colors to your own brand colors.
This functionality will be maintained. The colors of your own organization are therefore shown in the new UI. It is carried over into the colors of the menu items, icons and background color.
Moved menu items
A number of menu items have been moved. Over the years many new menu items have been added to the modules, now, the positions of those menu items has been reevaluated. We came to the conclussion not all items had a logical place.
The starting point is that the rights structure remains unchanged.
The rights of the users therefore do not have to be adjusted.
The main changes:
- Sourcing has been moved from Contracts to a separate menu item in the menu bar.
- Vendor Rating has been moved to the Vendors submenu and is therefore no longer a separate main menu item. As mentioned, no roll division adjustments need to be made for this.
- Audits (Information Requests) is no longer a submenu of Vendor Rating, but of Vendors
- The settings related to the Information Requests, such as the Information Requests Templates, have been moved from the Vendor Rating settings to the Information Requests.
- Risk Assessment is no longer a submenu of Vendor Rating but of Vendors
- The settings related to the audits, such as the Risk Assessment, have been moved from the Vendor Rating settings to Risk Assessment.
- Admin menu item has become an icon (gear wheel) instead of the written word.
- Quick Links menu item has become an icon (link icon) instead of the current wider button next to the search bar.
Below are two screenshots of the Vendors and Contracts module.
In this screen you can clearly see the new Vendors menu in the icon bar on the left with resp.
• Supplier overview
• Vendor rating
• Risk Assessment
• Mail Campaign
• Check lists
Hieronder het scherm Contracten met de het nieuwe iconen menu aan de linkerkant met resp.
Below the screen Contracts with the new icons menu on the left with resp.
- Contract overview
- E-Signing containing
- E-Sign Groups
- Outstanding E-Signing
- E-sign overview
- My Actions
- Contract Document Management
- Document library
- contract products