NEXT 202305 - Januari 2023
Release date: January 26, 2023
About this release
The application now has a new layout. These changes have been implemented in the client portal and the client and supplier portal login pages. The content of the Supplier Portal is unchanged. This new layout brings the appearance of VendorLink in line with the other ISPnext solutions. A number of functionalities have also been moved, such as Vendor Rating.
You can read the most important changes regarding the new layout here.
There are also a large number of other new developments and bug fixes in this release. The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- The appearance of VendorLink has been updated. The new look is in the same style as the other ISPnext solutions. The VendorLink logo has also been replaced by the ISPnext logo.
- All workflow dropdown fields in VendorLink now show the available workflows in alphabetical order.
- It is now possible to show your own logo in e-mails sent from VendorLink instead of the VendorLink/ISPnext logo. You can also use your own colors in these emails. This can be activated in Admin > General Settings > Personalization.
- It is now possible to set an explanation for a workflow step. This explanation is visible to all workflow users.
- It is now possible to create custom field explanations with HTML.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- The layout of e-mails saved via the forwarding function in VendorLink was not always displayed correctly. This has now been resolved.
- The 'Clear filters on logout' function has been restored.
- Knowledge portal cons are now displayed symmetrically. This means that cons that are next to each other will have the same size regardless of the content of the tile.
- In Query, the VendorContactRemarks field could not be used in the Group By function, this has now been corrected.
- The contract indicator in Spend > Vendors(green ball in the 'Contract' column) has been updated.
The indicator is now green if there is a contract in the entire period indicated in the period selector.
The indicator is orange if there is a contract for part of the period selector period.
The indicator is absent if there is no contract at all in the period selector period. If you hold your mouse over the indicator , you will see the contract name and the start and end date.
- Spend > Budgets has been expanded with a new budget type: Contract
- Spend > Budgets now has additional column filters.
- The years 2023 and 2024 are now available in Spend > Budgets. Years that have been closed (Admin > Spend settings > Closed periods) are no longer selectable.
- [Information request] The term 'Audit' has been replaced by 'Information request'.
- [Information request] When setting up an information request, you now have the option to set that the workflow is started automatically for information requests that have been answered by the supplier.
- [Information request] The 'Documents' section in the information request details has an option to download all supplied documents at once.
- [Information request] In the Supplier Portal, the Bank account field has been removed from the 'Information of your organization' tab and has now been given its own tab. It is also checked whether entered bank account numbers are correct based on length.
- [Vendor Rating] In Survey Templates, the 'Leads to' option for answer options is now also supported for 'Text multi select' questions. The respondent will be redirected to the headline associated with the given answer with the lowest value.
- [Vendor Rating] When designing a survey template, the application now checks for the presence of at least one header.
- [Vendor Rating] In the 'My surveys' overview, accessible from a survey form, the linked project is now shown.
- Contract fields that are hidden are no longer shown in the supplier detail tab 'Contracts'.
- When opening a supplier attachment, you will no longer be returned to page 1 after closing the pop-up.
- A new tile has been added to the 'Info' tab in the supplier details: Bank accounts. You can register IBAN and G-Account bank accounts here. These bank account fields are selectable in the 'Details' tab. These fields are hidden by default and can be made visible from Admin > Vendors settings > Personalization > Vendor detail fields visibility. The new fields are: SupplierDefaultBankAccountId (Bank Account) and SupplierDefaultGBankAccountId (G-Account).
- In addition to the above functionality, more new financial fields have been added. The new fields are:
SupplierGlobalLocationNumber (GLN Number)
SupplierDefaultCondition1Id (Payment Method)
SupplierDefaultCondition2Id (Payment term)
SupplierDefaultCondition3Id (Discount Code)
SupplierDefaultCondition4Id (VAT group)
SupplierDefaultVatId (VAT code).
The selection options for VAT code and VAT groups can be managed in Admin > Tables > VAT.
The options for the fields Payment method, Payment term and Discount code can be managed in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Conditions.
- The data that was in the 'Bank account' field in the 'Details' tab has been moved to the 'Bank accounts' tile in the 'Info' tab.
- It is now possible to link multiple authorization labels to a vendor at the same time ('Authorisation' tab in the vendor details).
- The add screen for vendors now takes into account the set field order in Admin > Vendors settings > Personalization > Vendor detail field order.
- A visual issue where Project stages without workflow showed the workflow of another stage has been resolved.
- When editing linked supplier categories, selecting a main category no longer automatically selects all subcategories.
- In Mail Campaign, archived contracts are no longer shown in the list of available contracts.
- The 'Create tile' function in the supplier details has been fixed.
- [Request information] The workflow information request preview now always shows the workflow steps in the correct order. In some cases this was not the case before, this had no effect on the course of the workflow.
- [Vendor Rating] The Risk Assessment questionnaire export is now provided with the questionnaire name and creation date.
- [Vendor Rating] The spider web chart in Vendors > VR Dashboard > Select Vendor now handles duplicate group names.
- The signal user will now receive an email notification when a supplier has submitted a query through the RFx.
- While confirming the E-Signing security code you can now press Enter, this has the same effect as the 'Sign' button.
- Prices of contract products in the contract products table (Contracts > Contract products) are now always shown with two decimals.
- It is now possible to link multiple authorization labels to a contract at the same time ('Authorisation' tab in the contract details).
- In the settings of an E-Signing request (button 'Edit') you can enter an internal and external note. The internal note is shown to the internal signer when this user views the E-Signing request, the external note is shown to the supplier in the Supplier Portal.
- It is now possible to change the order of contract product fields via Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract product detail sort order.
- A new functionality is available under contract obligations ('Financial' tab in the contract details): Price change. You can make changes to the amount based on a fixed value or a percentage via this functionality for several lines at the same time.
- When the 'Termination date' field is hidden (Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract fields visibility) the field is also hidden in the contract summary.
- From now on it is possible to generate contract obligations (detail tab 'Financial') per quarter and year.
- Adding and removing contract managers is now logged in the change log.
- Contract obligations (detail tab 'Financial') now have a total count at the bottom of the table.
- When editing linked contract categories, selecting a main category no longer automatically selects all subcategories.
- The end date of contracts that have been canceled via the 'Terminate contract' function is now grayed out in the contract overview.
- It is now possible to hide contract product fields. These settings can be found in Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract product fields visibility.
- It is now possible to change the order of contract product fields. These settings can be found in Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract product detail sort order.
- When opening a contract attachment, you will no longer be returned to page 1 after closing the pop-up.
- Contracts to which subcontracts are linked can now be archived again.
- A new filter has been added to the tasks overview: Current
- A new filter has been added to the tasks overview: Later
- A new filter has been added to the tasks overview: Not assigned
- The task edit form features improved drop-down fields.
- User profiles now have their own tab: Active User profiles.
- User profiles are now created through their own add form, no longer through the form to create regular user accounts. This new form is located in Admin > General Settings > Users > Add user profile.
- A new import process has been added: Contracts - Import contract product custom field values. This allows you to import custom field values for contract product custom fields.
- The import process 'Vendors - Import suppliers' has been extended with the field 'CategoryCode'. You can enter a category code in this field. This category is directly linked to the supplier when importing the supplier. This is especially useful when you use category authorization and a supplier is only visible once a category has been linked to it. Remove and re-add the import process in Admin > General Settings > Import data to receive the new version of the import process.
- The import process 'Contracts - Import contracts' has been extended with the field 'CategoryCode'. You can enter a category code in this field. This category is directly linked to the contract when the contract is imported. This is especially useful when you use category authorization and a contract is only visible once a category has been linked to it. Remove and re-add the import process in Admin > General settings > Import data to receive the new version of the import process.
The import process 'Vendors - Import suppliers' has been extended with the following two fields: MainState, Classification. Remove and re-add the import process in Admin > General Settings > Import data to receive the new version of the import process.
- A new authorization method is available: Category role authorization for the Contracts module. With this authorization method it is possible to give users rights for contracts based on category Viewer/Register/Moderator. If you want to make use of this, please contact your consultant.
- Sending invitations to users works again from now on. To do this, use the 'Send invitation' button in the details of a user account.