NEXT 202308 - February 2023
Release date: February 17, 2023
About this release
Vendor Rating projects
When you perform supplier assessments and link projects to them, you can view detailed scores per project in the VR Dashboard. This way you can compare all scores related to a project.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- [Query] A new table is available: ContractCondition. This table contains contract terms.
- Some long graph names were interspersed in the graph, this has been fixed.
- Data in the '% Order Invoices' column in Spend > Vendors was not exported correctly, this is now fixed.
- The spend data automatically refreshes again when the period in the period selector is changed.
- [Information requests] It is now possible to delete information requests in bulk. To do this, use the 'Manage information requests' button at the top of the information request overview.
- [Information requests] A new column is available in the overview with information requests: Created by supplier. This column shows whether the audit has been started by the supplier. The column can be made visible via the Columns function.
- [Information requests] When setting up an information request, the 'Vendors' tab now shows a table (instead of a regular list) containing all linked suppliers, including relevant data.
- The checklist items of a vendor (Documents tab in the vendor details) now indicate whether the checklist item is part of an ongoing information request.
- [VR Dashboard] From now on it is possible from VR Dashboard > Projects > Select project under 'Rating per vendor' to click through to results that are project-vendor specific.
- [VR Dashboard] In the vendor details (VR Dashboard > Vendors > Select vendor) a new overview is available: Projects. Here we show the project scores and you can click through to project-vendor specific scores.
- [Projects] It is now possible to link an existing RFx in an RFx phase.
- It is now possible for vendors to reject an RFx. If a vendor rejects the RFx, this will be indicated in the 'Vendors' tab in the RFx. The signal user of the RFx also receives an Alert on the Start Center and a notification by e-mail.
- It is now possible to set the order of contract statuses (Status field in the contract details/on the contract add form) in Admin > Contracts settings > Tables > Contract status.
- The export of the contract overview can now handle some unexpected characters that can come over from another financial application.
- When a vendor is linked to a task, when linking a contract we only show contracts that belong to the linked vendor.
- The tasks overview in the Tasks module is now equipped with column filters.
- It is now possible to set per 'End of Contract' contract notification whether a task should also be created. If a default recipient is selected, a task is created for it. If 'Notify Contract Managers' or 'Notify Contract Owner' is enabled, tasks will also be created for them.