NEXT 202311 - March 2023
Release date: March 10, 2023
About this release
Vendor Rating colors
From now on it is possible to determine the exact color scheme of Vendor Rating scores. You determine which scores have a certain color by means of HEX color codes and a minimum score.
The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- From now on it is again possible to edit the KPI settings of a supplier.
- [Vendor Rating] It is now possible to set your own rating standard colors. This means that you decide when a score has a certain background color. For example, you can set scores from 1 to 5 to be red, 5 to 6 to be orange, and 7 to 10 to be green. You determine which colors these are via HEX codes. This setting is located in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Quality settings. These settings are applied everywhere, including in the Supplier Portal.
- In the vendor overview, scores in the 'Rating' column are now shown with a background color based on the norm settings in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Quality settings.
- It is now possible to hide the fields 'Country' (SupplierPortalMainCountry) and 'Postal country' (SupplierPortalPostalCountry) from Admin > Vendors settings > Personalization > Visibility fields.
- [Information request] When you approve an information request that contains a survey with a checklist item link, we automatically update the fields 'Valid through' and 'Executed?' at the checklist item in the Vendors module. The 'Valid until' field is populated with the document end date entered in the survey. The 'Executed?' field is set to 'Yes'.
- Adding and deleting notes at a vendor is now tracked in the change log
- Adding and deleting complaints to a vendor is now tracked in the change log.
- The display area of e-mails stored at a supplier has been enlarged, making the e-mails easier to read.
- The total overview with checklist items (Vendors > Checklist items) is provided with a 'Charts' button, above the table on the right. Via this button you can view a number of graphs that show data about the checklist items. You can navigate back to the total overview via the 'Table' button.
- From now on it is again possible to add supplier contacts directly from an audit that has not yet been sent.
- When you revoke an RFx, all answers entered by suppliers are emptied into a questionnaire. This is to maintain the integrity of the questionnaire, as questionnaires can be edited once an RFx has been revoked. When you now withdraw an RFx, this is indicated more clearly.
- Adding and deleting notes to a contract is now tracked in the change log.
- Adding and deleting complaints to a contract is now tracked in the change log.
- The display area of saved e-mails with a contract has been enlarged, making the e-mails easier to read.
- After creating a contract document creation process you will now be automatically redirected to the details of the created process.
- Het is vanaf nu weer mogelijk om een opmerking bij een taak toe te voegen.
- From now on we show the last spend data processing, the last invoice date in the data and the number of invoice lines of the current year in Admin > Spend settings > Settings.
- When creating a user profile, you can no longer enter an e-mail address. User profiles do not need an email address, so the field is now hidden.