NEXT 202314 - March 2023
Release date: March 31, 2023
About this release
Manage sourcing products
There is now a place to manage products for Sourcing. You can easily link existing products to a sourcing process.
The document viewer is now available in vendor and contract notes and in the knowledge portal on the Start Center. The document viewer allows you to view documents without having to download them first.
The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- In a number of commonly used overviews, the display of the values True/False has been changed to Yes/No.
- The document viewer is now available for documents in the knowledge portal.
- A new Big Number is available: Spend in Cost Centre (Influenceable)
- A new Big Number is available: Spend in CC group (influenceable)
- [Vendor Rating] VR Dashboard > Methods now shows scores per supplier without having to filter on a header first.
- [Vendor Rating] In VR Dashboard > Vendors > select vendor > Process info, we now show quarterly information about the number of unique surveys and unique respondents.
- [Vendor Rating] It is now possible to link companies to a VR group. Vendor rating results at company level are then visible via VR Dashboard > Companies. You activate this option by activating 'Review companies' in Admin > Vendor Rating settings.
- The 'Contracts' table at supplier level in the detail tab 'Info' now takes into account hidden contract fields (Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract fields visibility)
- [Projects] The 'Stop workflow' button in a 'Project questionnaire' is now always visible to users with the role 'Project Moderator'. Previously, this was only the user who created the workflow.
- [Projects] In a project questionnaire questions can be marked with 'Required for workflow start'. A workflow can then only be started if that question has been answered.
- For complaints, the last status change is recorded and shown in the complaints overview.
- The document viewer is now available for supplier note attachments. As a result, for some types of documents such as .docx and .pdf, it is no longer necessary to download the documents in order to view them.
- From now on you can manage sourcing products in Admin > Vendors settings > Products. You can then link these products in an RFx. This means you don't have to re-enter frequently used products at every RFx.
- The document viewer is now available for contract note attachments. As a result, for some types of documents such as .docx and .pdf, it is no longer necessary to download the documents in order to view them.
- The overview in Spend > Cost centers > select cost center > Volume per vendor now shows the ABC analysis result per vendor.
- The overview in Spend > Cost center groups > select cost center group > Volume per vendor now shows the ABC analysis result per vendor.