NEXT 202317 - April 2023
Release date: April 21, 2023
About this release
Vendor Rating extension
It is now possible to link a company to a vendor rating and analyze score details per company via the VR Dashboard. In addition, it is possible for a large number of overviews in the VR Dashboard to display the data in a chart via the 'Charts' button at the top right of an overview.
From now on it is no longer possible to make changes to archived contracts. A contract must first be retrieved from the archive before the contract can be changed.
The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- [Query] The ContractConditions table is now available. This table contains all contract obligations registered in the Contracts module.
- It is now possible to click on Big Numbers based on a Spend KPI (Spend > KPIs). You enter the KPI within the Spend module.
- In the vendor overview in Vendors > Geo (after selecting country) the Vendor Rating score of the vendor is now also shown.
- The overview of vendor attachments ('Documents' tab in the vendor details) is equipped with date filters for the 'Start date' and 'End date' columns.
- The total overview with vendor attachments (Vendors > Documents) is equipped with date filtering for the columns 'Start date' and 'End date'.
- [Information request] Workflow comments within an information request are now always shown, even if the workflow has not yet started.
- [Vendor Rating] A large part of the tables on the VR Dashboard have a 'Graphs' button. With this function you can display the data in the table in one or more graphs.
- [Vendor Rating] A large part of the tables in the VR Dashboard are provided with a 'Table in report' button with which the table can be placed on a report in the Dashboards module.
- [Vendor Rating] It is now possible to link a company to a Vendor Rating. Scores per company are visible in the vendor details on the VR Dashboard (Vendors > VR Dashboard > Vendors > select vendor). The VR Dashboard also features a new tab: Companies. Here you can view the scores and further details for each company. You activate this new functionality in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Settings, via the option 'Rate companies'.
- In some cases a project in the Projects functionality could not be deleted, this has been corrected.
- With a change in the detail field 'End date', 'Termination period number' or 'Termination term period', the new termination date is immediately recalculated and displayed. Previously, the contract had to be reloaded to see the new cancellation date.
- The contract detail tab 'Contract products' no longer shows archived contract products.
- The overview of contract attachments ('Attachments' tab in the vendor details) is equipped with date filters for the columns 'Start date' and 'End date'.
- The total overview of contract attachments (Contracts > Attachments) is equipped with date filters for the columns 'Start date' and 'End date'.
- The total overview of contract attachments (Contracts > Attachments) has a new column: Enddate notification.
- In the contract overview, we now show the contract approval workflow status in the 'Workflow status' as follows:
Status in overview
No workflow started
Completed and accepted workflow
Completed and rejected workflow
- [E-Signing] In some cases, a naming conflict could arise with users who were registered multiple times in VendorLink. This issue is now resolved.
- The colored Spend contract indicator (column 'Contract' in Spend > Vendors) has been restored.
- The settings for the Sourcing module are housed under a new menu item: Sourcing Settings.