NEXT 202320 - May 2023
Release date: May 12, 2023
About this release
When linking subcontracts, you now also have the option to select contracts from a subvendor.
Information request surveys
It is now possible to view information request survey results based on a survey template.
The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- All category dropdowns in VendorLink now show the category reference in addition to the category name.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- The Archive and Unarchive functions at suppliers have been moved so that they are displayed next to the 'Report' button and are therefore visible at all times.
- [Information requests] The loading time of information requests has been improved.
- [Information requests] After opening the request information overview, it is now clearly indicated that the 'Sent' tab is open.
- [Information requests] In Vendors > Information requests > Information request surveys, it is now possible to select via 'Template choice' based on survey template instead of information request group.
- [VR Dashboard] The number of rules in the 'Process information' tab at vendor level after loading is now 5. This can be adjusted by the user via the Rules dropdown.
- [VR Dashboard] The scores in the 'Export Data' function at vendor level (Vendors > VR Dashboard > Vendors > select vendor) are again provided with score colours.
- The table with contract products at contract level ('Contract products' tab in a contract) now takes into account the set contract product field order in Admin > Contracts settings > Personalize > Contract product detail sort order.
- When linking subcontracts, you now also have the option to select contracts from subvendors (field 'Part of' in the vendor details).
- The export of links in Admin > Tables > Connect cost centers has been restored.