NEXT 202323 - June 2023
Release date: June 2, 2023
About this release
Mail Campaign authorisation
The Mail Campaign functionality now supports user level authorization. After creation, the Mail Campaign is only visible to the user who created the Mail Campaign, after which it is possible to authorize additional users.
Contract product delivery time
It is now possible to register a delivery time/waiting time for contract products. This delivery time/waiting time can also be entered by the supplier from the Supplier Portal.
The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- Categories that are set to Inactive in Admin (Admin > Tables > Categories) can no longer be linked throughout the application.
- A new language is available: French. The translation is a first draft and not yet complete.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- The list 'My contracts' now shows a maximum of 6 columns for readability. The first 6 columns of the contracts overview in the Contracts module are displayed.
- Mail Campaign is provided with user level authorization. After creation, a Mail Campaign is only visible to the user who created the Mail Campaign. Additional users can then be added by clicking on the colored user icon at the top right of the page. Mail Campaigns created prior to this release will continue to be available to everyone.
- Attachments can now be uploaded to a bank account.
- A Sort code can now be added to a bank account.
- When setting up an information request, you no longer have to take diacritics into account when searching for suppliers.
- Delivery times/waiting times can now be registered for contract products. Delivery times/waiting times can also be enterd by the supplier in the Suppllier Portal. This functionality can be enabled from Admin > Contracts settings > Contract settings.
- The 'Client' column in the contract overview now shows the custom name again if set in Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization.
- The export invoice line at supplier level has been restored.