NEXT 202326 - June 2023
Release date: June 23, 2023
About this release
Supplier Data Portal
The Supplier Data Portal has been updated. It features a completely new layout and additional functionalities. Read the release notes for more details.
Information request disclaimer
From now on it is possible to have the supplier accept a disclaimer before they can submit an information request. The moment of acceptance of this disclaimer is shown in the information request details.
The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- Three new graphs are available:
- CM: Amount of expring contracts per owner per month
- CM: Amount of recently expired contracts per owner
- CM: Amount of recently expired contracts per manager
- A new table has been added to Query: VendorPortalBankAccounts. This table shows the bank accounts of all vendors.
- The Supplier Data Portal has been updated. The following changes have been made:
- A new layout.
- A new authorization option: client users and non-users based on domain validation.
- There are additional options for entering information, such as multiple bank accounts.
- The assessment screen has been redesigned and expanded with additional information options.
- Approval or rejection of a request is no longer based on 'Accept' and 'Reject' buttons, but on the basis of the outcome of an executed workflow.
Please contact us if you are interested in using this functionality.
- The Chamber of Commerce link has been expanded. More data, including full address information, can now be retrieved and stored.
- It is now possible to display a disclaimer when a supplier submits an information request. They see this disclaimer and must accept it before the information request can be submitted. In the information request details is shown at the top when the disclaimer has been accepted. This functionality can be managed in Admin > Vendor Rating Settings > Information Request Settings.
- It is now possible to link a registered complaint to another supplier. This will mainly come in handy when merging suppliers.
- It is now possible to archive survey templates. They will then be saved but cannot be selected in the application.
- There is now a 'Full screen' option with vendor attachments supported in preview.
- The layout of the information request creation screen has been updated.
- A new column is available in the information request overview: 'Submitted on'.
- It is now possible to show score colors for survey results in an information request. You activate this in the settings of a survey template. The colors that are shown are determined based on the answer value in combination with the color settings in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Quality settings.
- Contracts that have been canceled using the 'Cancel contract' button are automatically archived when the end date has been reached or has passed. If subcontracts are present, they must also meet the above requirements, otherwise nothing will be archived.
- There is now a 'Full screen' option on contract attachments supported in preview.
- With contracts that have been canceled via the 'Cancel contract' button, you can reverse this status. We show a 'cancel cancellation' button with these contracts.
- When choosing a task template during the creation of a task, it is now possible to search through the task templates.