NEXT 202329 - July 2023
Release date: July 29, 2023
About this release
Locations in Information Requests
From now on it is possible to make locations that are registered with a supplier part of an information request. In this way, the supplier can manage them from the Supplier Portal. In addition, submitting and managing locations is now also possible via the Supplier Data Portal.
Preparations have also been made for new functionalities that will be released in the coming releases.
The full contents of this release are detailed below.
- The status icons have a new design, view the new icons here.
- In drop-down menus with a search bar, it is now also possible to navigate through the options with the arrow keys. A value can be selected with the Enter key.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- Some documents were unjustly blocked in the document viewer, the document viewer has been adjusted to prevent this as much as possible.
- [Query] Added DeliveryTimeNum (Wait time/Delivery time amount) and DeliveryTimePeriod (Wait time/Delivery time type) fields to the ContractsProds query table.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the chart settings from opening.
- [Project Compliance] Archive search did not search all pages, this has now been corrected.
- A bug that prevented users in the Supplier Portal from uploading a logo in an information request has been resolved.
- It is no longer possible to include empty questions in a survey template.
- A bug where E-Signing signers could no longer be taken off hold has been fixed.
- If a Spend contract also exists in the Contracts module, we show additional contract information i Spend > Vendors > select vendor > Contracts. Additional columns are available via the Columns button.
- The overview of accounts in Spend > Organizations > Accounts - cost centers now also shows the cost center group.
- The loading time of the Orders overview in Spend > Process Analysis > Orders has been optimized.
- Tasks generated from a contract notification did not always show the values of used VL Tokens in the notification. This has now been corrected for tasks generated from this release.
- A bug where selecting a task template resulted in the user no longer being able to select an assignee with a task has been resolved.
- A bug where the task status of a task on the Planboard was not always displayed has been solved.
- The 'New Contract Notification' (Admin > Contracts settings > Contract notifications) has been expanded. It is now possible to send the notifications (only) to the contract owner, manager and/or client of the relevant contract. These fields must then be present on the add form.
- In the 'New user created' email we now show the linked profile, if applicable.